- Fluent English communication (also advantageous: Hungarian, Italian, French or German);
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Independent, proactive and curious;
- Very good communication, relational and interactive skills;
- Motivated person with initiative and team spirit;
- Very good planning and organization skills;
- Analysis, synthesis and reporting capability;
- High travel availability;
- B category drivers licence.
the tour can be extended to other countries such as Slovenia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, the Scandinavian
countries, the Western countries);
- Establishing a relationship with Store Managers for the purpose of collecting product information;
- Checks that the products’ promotion standards in different stores match the company's policies;
- Preparing the reports or statistics required by the Management.
- Start-up training;
- Foreign language courses, Excel and training courses;
- Attractive salary package (Performance bonuses, medical insurance, travel pay, etc.)
About the company
Our client is a multinational company that develops and produces important footwear collections.